The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department has the following projects going on in addition to regular work around our city during the week of November 13:
· City crews will be performing city wide sewer video inspection.
· City crews will be performing city wide sewer cleaning in various neighborhoods.
· City crews are performing work in Community Park to create additional public beaches, parking and access to the Colorado River.
· City crews will continue slurry work for NSIP 29 as programmed. Please refer to the City’s project website for further details at:http://www.bullheadcity.com/departments/public-works/street-maintenance/nsip-29.
· City crews are crack filling on various streets.
· City crews continue work at Rotary Park in conjunction with the new pickle ball courts and restrooms.
· The City has contracted Simon Sewer to clean our sewer trunk line from 600 Hwy 95 south, to 1st St. and Moser Ave